View Single Post
Old 15-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: helpchristine.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
its a scam dude.
This is confirmed scam. I signed up and later realised must upgrade to some gold member or platunum before you can contact her. I did all that and send her numerous mails but she did not even reply at all. For about a month, before my membership expired she was always online in Audlt Friender but never bothert to reply me. Only when I threaten to expose her then she replied.

And guess what she said? she said she has been very busy to reply me. How can she be busy when she is advertising daily all over available sites (including adpost, Mocca etc) and in Adult Friend Finder. She does not even care if we are paying the membership SGD 50/month just to wait for her to contact. Also you must click on her link to apply to the adult friender site, this is the trick. She gets the comission from there.

She is a con woman.