View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post

Me: thank you and yes free man now! celebrate it together with me at kap maybe? (;
Cheryl: i had an idea that you would probably reply something like this, you’re playful ah?
Me: no choice babe, can still call you that? you gave me a really unforgettable time that time
Cheryl: no need to study anymore why go kap then? let’s go somewhere else!
Me: my place is out, your place maybe? hahahaha
Cheryl: haha you crazy, let’s watch a movie? i’m free on Saturday
Saturday came by so quickly as it was all I was waiting for, and I arranged to meet Cheryl in Golden Village. Thoughts on how I wanted to devour Cheryl were all over me before I physically met her, but the moment I set eyes on her once more, all I could feel was awkwardness. She was in a printed t-shirt with a cardigan draped over her shoulders, and black shorts that accentuated her long legs as usual. I did not know whether to hug her or not, I did not know whether to call her babe or what else, I did not know if I should hold her hand or not. It was all too strange for me, and I had no idea how to react. Thankfully, Cheryl, being the older one, came right to me and gave me a friendly hug and said she had missed me. I reciprocated with my hands placed on her back, not knowing if it was appropriate to venture further down to her ass. To add on to the awkwardness, the whole outlet was filled with youngsters, and the crowd was a major turn off for me, as I had wanted a more private meeting with her. We proceeded to purchase our movie tickets (if I still remember correctly, it was Happy Feet lol) and waited for the doors to open. Cinemas, if empty, would have been quite an appropriate setting to do something funny; but this time, droves of people were also watching the same movie, with the seats on the side of us taken. I already felt quite sian knowing there would be no chance of doing anything in the theatre, and so did not pay any attention to the film that we were watching.

What made things worse was that in the middle of the movie, when I was gazing at her countenance instead of focusing on the movie, I tried holding her hand to which she did not resist; I then progressed to stroking her thighs but she did not react, and got slightly perturbed so I took her hand and put it on my pants where my dick was. Next thing I knew, she turned over and glared at me, mouthing the words “no” with a really stern look on her face. I could say that was the first time I ever was scared of Cheryl, and was taken aback by that expression. The remainder of the movie felt like an eternity as I missed the front part of it so it did not make sense for me to watch the rest, and also due to the fact that I was worried how things would go after the movie. Doubts started to form in my head, and I was so afraid that this would be the last time I got to meet Cheryl, and that it would be an unpleasant experience.

As credits began to roll, Cheryl stood up and I followed meekly behind her not knowing what to expect the moment we exit the theatre. I genuinely thought she was over me, and that my actions had sealed the fate of our thus-far undefined relationship. “Where shall we eat? I’m hungry”, claimed Cheryl, while the crowd dissipated around us. The fact that she did not choose to leave right after the movie seemed to bode well, but I could not figure out what she was thinking from her neutral tone that made it sound like she was speaking to a normal friend. I tried to elicit a reaction from her by saying anything other than McDonald’s, and she went ahead to another fast food outlet in Long John Silver’s, still not addressing the earlier situation in the cinema. I felt increasingly uneasy, and Cheryl could tell but did not say anything still. It was only after we sat down with our food she quipped, “So hungry for me just now but now don’t want to eat?

You could not imagine how relieved I felt when she asked that rhetorical question, maybe even more so than how I felt after my final paper. It was a complete weight off my shoulders as I thought I had fucked up big time with that move in the cinema. I came up with a weak smile and apologised to Cheryl for my behaviour earlier, and she mischievously commented, “Never see me for so long and all you could think about is sex is it?” It was bloody true, all I could think of with her was sex, but I did not know if that was a trick question. Before I could answer, she continued, “I thought about it too regularly, but did not want anything to screw you up so close to your exams. Now that it’s over, give me some time to warm up first ma, right? So many weeks never see you, I also will feel awkward one right.

This was when I knew it was not over.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian