View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes. I should focus on my own family as we are happy and contented. The Japanese lady doesnt expect me to leave my family for her. She just wants to spend more time together, which is hard to do so especially on weekends. Yes I don’t think she and I will last, just wondering if I shioild end now or see how long we can go, or is it even worth the effort. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Bro, what you just said is a "fomo" mindset. Fear Of Missing Out . You don't want to miss this because you are going through one of the best experiences in your life with her.

Your small head is taking over now. Even if someone advice you to leave her, I doubt you will listen.

I suggest you focus on your kids and family unless you want get yourself into a situation which you drift away from them.

However, if you can still balance your time with her and your family, by all means continue. Bear in mind you are asking the question here because you are not spending enough time with her. She is human and needs affection. I don't think you 2 will last. (I don't think you will leave your family for her right?)

Last but not least. Since this is SBF, I am sure people will ask you for contacts. Good luck!