View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Here is another local report for sharing... I went to discover the east of siem reap around 7 makara road and penhchet pharmacy triangle:

- many massage places with 95% ugly ladies so I did not even stop... There was one shop where mum offering herself and daughter for massage: mum ugly but daughter ok looking, too much make up on both. There was another shop where there were some pretty ladies but by the time I got there 2 left and the 3rd one said no massage, she was actually super pretty

- found a 3rd shop with many okder woman and one young pretty one so signed up for a 1 hour 'massage'. Went in the room which was not a room but a bed surrended by courtains, little night stand had napkins, condoms so I though: finally, a real cambodian massage place . Girl basically had no english, she massaged me like piano. I hinted to her I am looking for something more and showed her $20 she made a face and showed with hands she does not do any of that 'funny' stuff. The message was clear so I did not waste any more time, dressed up and left

- there are about 5 KTV in the area, went into one that was well lit and several girs inside, spoke to the door guy who barely knew english but told me there are no girls inside every went home for new years, haha clearly I was not welcomed there... Had the same experience in all joints: i was not invited in any of them, they rather turned their back. I had the feeling this part of town caters only for locals, clearly noone spoke english but maybe my outfil was too casual with shirt and shorts haha.

- premier karaoke was very busy, I walked in and door guy said they were full or was just not welcome here either

That was my round trip, I have seen many joints and no luck at the second night either... Well, for sure Siem Reap is not my favourite punting place... Still, I keep seeing very pretty pretty younf girls (16-24) and they also give me a good look.

Went for a proper massage that was actually awesome