Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 11
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aline SNS

My personal rate as follow :

Look: she is really recognizable from the photos. Long the hair with sweet and adorable look and her look that will grow and smitten you.

Body: Petite size with small waist with a toned curvy figure and a perky shaped ass. Tanned beach smooth skin.

Boobs: a handful natural boobs that is nice feel when touch. The right size and fit her body well

French: soft and sexy lips with no bad breath, fluent and good kisser with lot of tongue fright

BBBJ: Out of this world! Patient with lots of suction and just the right amount of slurp makes you feel damn shiok. Deepthroat and with lot of combination and effect.

Pussy: shaven with no smell and lot of sweetness. Very responsive and let of lot of moan and juice when u lick on her clits area it’s always nice to give to a babe that enjoys painting.

Moaning: soft and mixute of stereo type of moans and mini screams. It was genuine and authentic. The expression was hard to imagine and it was damn sexy.

FJ: She's tight and light weight. I start by carried her up to bonk, then switched to missionary then lastly doggy and when im about to cum, signal her for cim and she took the hint well and position herself. Abit misfire as i cum with some cum landing on her face. No complains and she gave me a sweet smile and told me its ok.

GFE: take care of me well. Make me feel comfortable and will not get boring with her. Give me a lot of love like her lover.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.