View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker View Post
I felt Alex’s hands on my waist when we were on the dance floor. His friend gave him a smile and then took off with the girl he was with. Next thing I knew, Alex turned me around and we started making out on the dance floor. At this point, I was super high. All I knew was making out with Alex felt super good. I know this was so wrong of us to do, but being high from alcohol makes you do things you cannot control. Because the next thing I knew, Alex and I was checking in to Hotel 81.

When we reached the room, we were making out crazily like long lost lovers. He unclipped my bra in one swift motion and started sucking on my nipples. I quickly undress him and his dick was super hard. I went down on him and gave him a blowjob. He was moaning with every motion I gave him.

Alex: Ah, ah. Faster babe. You give such good blowjobs.

With all the dirty talk, I suck him even faster. I licked his dick like a lollipop and he couldn’t take it anymore and asked me to stop. It was his turn to service me. He lied me down on the bed and suck my nipples. Slowly, I felt his two fingers inserted into my pussy. I was so wet and high I moaned super loud. He then lowered his head into my pussy and started licking it. I can feel his tongue all over my pussy as he continued eating me out. I couldn’t take it anymore and ask him to fuck me right now.

We fucked in missionary and then doggy style.

Alex: You’re so fucking wet right now. Your pussy feels so fucking good right now.

I could feel I’m going to have my orgasm soon.

Me: Ahh, ahhh, ahhhhh. I’m coming soon!
Alex: I’m coming too, ahhhh ahhh!

He thrust even harder and I knew I reached peak orgasm as my body shivered and I gave the loudest moan that night. He moaned too and then collapsed on bed. I collapsed too and we both fell asleep after that, naked beside each other.
Did he cum in you?