View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearzz View Post
any advise on thermae girls, i hopping to find someone for the night and bring me around bkk the next day. will the girls there do that? any price range for that too.
Most girls at Thermae have day jobs, classes or need to take care family etc . For these reasons, most also don't go LT. These girls usually working towards end of month when debts are due.

Of course there will be some who just go there to find work, and willing to go LT or spend time going out next day...esp if you paying them to do so.

Alternatively, you can try other disco/FL joints like Scratch dog, insanity, Mix etc. There are FLs working there every night. If you're new and don't know how to differentiate, make friends with the servers and ask them to introduce. I think your chance of finding tour guide cum overnight would be higher.