View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty ... fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Tried Ling n Ping, both different styles..

Ling is the first jg I tried and she will recommend not to shoot.. after 5th rtm, she asked if want to release n I say yes. She has a disciple XH, but after their relocations become expensive... Ling expertise is tube flicking of little bro.. not sensual.. XH had a combi of reverse screw and thigh massage to deflate.. I throw away her number already, so bros dont ask..

Ping .. was with her at B**** till H****** .. this is really not jg to me.. more like a prolong ping pong balls massage trying to pull balls forward to untangle veins in short tugs.. but still good as there is a sensual HDLY.. last time I visited her she has the massage bed which I request her to take out for better massage..

Dont ask me for contacts bro as both have their handlers.. contact them instead.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 09-06-2020 at 04:33 PM.