View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 5
10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all
Re: Clean/family friendly but got extra massage JB

I just did this today lmao.

Afternoon came into JB with gf. Bring her go cafe eat. Purposely choose one of the cafes near King Spa there.

Tell her do massage in the area since Mid valley no massage. End up manage to go King Spa.

Enter King Spa with gf. Stupid me let gf choose massage type. She choose Thai massage. Oil is better for happy ending, as is all private room.

We sit at sofa wait. 2 ladies come down, bring us wash feet. I stupid again, let gf go first. She sit next to the prettier lady.

My massage lady washed my feet faster. Then i put on shoe she lead me out of feet washing area, and ask me if couple room. I quickly say no. I think this is how they test if u want GQ, so rmb to hint if they don't ask.

After we go up, the two ladies manage to separate my gf, bring her to room first. Then ask me to upgrade to oil massage, and bring me to private room. Then after massage, standard GQ popped. 100rm for HJ+roam. Pity no FS or BJ offered by this lady. But was okay, had a good long HJ without her complaining I take too long to cum. Then go fast shower, and head down to meet gf.

Felt damn funny when the massage lady that just jacked me off served both me and my gf tea. Gf said place is not bad, can come again. Mission accomplished.