View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

continue

2. Kokoro

Went to Kokoro on Saturday Night 2130hrs (last slot). It being a saturday night, I lined them to ask who is available, given only 3 choices. didnt want to book anyone yet so went down to see. Once reached only 2 were available

Mamasan was nice, pricelist only 4 prices available (can see online). Went for 1lady 3,900thb Nuru. Did not top up for anything else. Both girls came out for me to choose.

Compared to DD, Kokoro has a standard blue jacket/skirt with them in their bra exposed. Girl A had a pretty face, but FLAT. Girl B had man made D cups in a low bra, so eye catching, but the face 5/10. Had to go with Girl B cause im a boobs lover.

Next change to slippers provided and we headed up.

Was ushered into a "Jungle theme" room. Rooms here are a tad bit dated and old compared to DD. DD had a vey much nicer ambience.

Proceeded to shower and was told to sit on this plastic chair with an opening at the bottom. Girl then proceeded to give me what felt like the longest shower ever, around 30mins, with lots of body rubbing, hands into the opening, grinding, and it all ended with CBJ, 1st shot done! Her boobs and figure really made it a good shower. Although her english is not too good and face abit meh.

Next went on the Nuru Mattress and I must say her Nuru skills are heaven and earth compared to the lady I had in DD. so many angles, positions, sliding techniques, and non stop painting for a good 30mins. Caps on, did bj and then Cowgirl only, dangerous to play on nuru mat position, might sprain an important tool if not careful.

All in all, ended with 2nd shot and we only had 15mins left on the clock and i didnt want to waste time on the bed for massage etc. So i tipped her and left.

Girl : Diana
Body : 9/10 hourglass, D cups man-made, Face not that great 5/10
Nuru : 9/10 girl has skills, only complaint is her pussy hair is growing out a bit, so like a hard scrub on your skin if you know what i mean. exfoliate?
RTF : Maybe not

Conclusion : I think DD is still hands down the better place for selection, ambience, and really it all boils down to the girl. A fun one will just make the experience a whole lot better.

Enjoy!