Thread: Korat, Thailand
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Korat, Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post

I am not trying to find Fon, I am trying all my means to get rid of her..
U r in wrong state of mind... I will say someone who wanted to end the relationship n yet hanging there and hoping it will get better. Someone who said this but acted another way.

Can't you just delete her mobile no. from your mobile. If your mobile doesn't has this feature, then throw away.

What make u think, she is still longing for your return?? She might be happily with another guy and yet u keep posting her mobile no openly.

I can only think of loser or insane person who will do all these. U seriously need to see a mental doctor.

Be a man, if u want to end this, just put a stop to it and dun go around calling ppl slut. With your current action, it is worse than slut. U want a clean ending then end it cleanly n stopping bothering her.