View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Sorry for the long wait im really busy with work..

Candice has been living with me but did not move into my room. She’s like a little sister sleep next door. But we do have dinner together after work..she will sometimes cook for me or buy dinner buy, sometimes doing my laundry.
Weekends she tends to spend with me and we usually go out for a good meal, catch a movie or bring her around Singapore that she hasn’t been to. Like botanic garden, garden by the bay etc.

As I look back on my post earlier, I noticed I gave Candice a rating too low to be true..let me amend a little. I mentioned:

“Young malaysian chinese. approx 20years old. super fair body. long hair with straight bangs, big glasses and big eyes.. totally no make up..quite skinny and long legs
Looks: 7.5/10 (a lot prettier den jaslyn)
Body: skinny but flat chest..probably at most an A cup..i give 5/10 for her slim body?
First time see her she's wearing blue jeans shorts and black white stripe low neck tee with tube inside. ( i dont know want cover what thing la).”

for her body, I’ll raise to a 7/10. Its just small boobs no ass. But her body is white and slim. So I think she deserves a 7/10, especially after I seen her without clothes..

Candice and I had sex whenever we want to. Theres no pattern on the frequency and the time..just when we feel like it we do it. I treat her very well and sign her for English classes and teach her English.

Candice totally have no barrier with me..she can come out of shower naked just drying her hair. Sit next to me naked if im watching tv in the living room. Sometimes when she has the urge for it she will just come on top of me and initiate it.

Sometimes I just feel its too good to be true..

Candice start to gain some independence after working and going for classes. We had heart to heart talk on a weekend and she say she’s seeing someone. I told her its fine as I couldn’t promise her anything. So if she has a boyfriend just go ahead..she’s young and her future isn’t in Singapore. If she wants to, we can stop what we’re doing.

Candice told me they just started..and not till the stage yet.

Me: all I ask is don’t bring any guys back to my house without my approval. U want u go outside.
Candice: why ley?
Me: err..just no. I don’t like. So if anyone comes in I found out u go out also.
Candice: ok…

Somehow Candice was caught bringing his boyfriend to my house which is a strict no-no to me.

It was on a weekday, Candice and I went out together for work. I happens to come back to get some documents for work and I mind as well just wfh that day. I was fuming crazily as I was inside my room and Candice thought I wasn’t home and sneak him into room. I just waited for awhile for them to start before I engage them.

I push open the door and saw them naked on the bed. both of them was shocked.

The guy flustered and use the blanket to cover himself.

Me: I thought I say before no outsiders in my house?
Candice: I thought u not at home….
Me: so not at home can? I only got one rule for u and u broke it.
Candice: sorry…
Me: eh..siao eh. She never tell u her rented house no one can come?
Guy X: have…
Me: have u still come? So that’s illegal trespassing. Im reporting you to the police.
Guy X: nononoo..please don’t..
Me: what no. she tell u not allowed u still come..u don’t have house or money to book hotel?
Guy X: we just passby and came up to get something.
Me: that’s ur problem not my problem. Singapore so small u cannot passby somewhere else? * took my phone up and take picture*
Guy X: don’t don’t..i give u money..dont report me..
Me: give me money. Now that’s bribery. I report u two things!
Guy X: *his hand was shaking and face pale white* im sorry please don’t..
Me: I give u 2 5 minute. Decide how to settle this. If not I’ll report u both and throw you both out.
I left the room and went into my room. 5 minutes later…
Me: how is it?
Candice: we have decided..i will move…
Guy X: she will give u a blow job. U don’t report us. Ok?
Candice: *looks at Guy X with an astonished face* you serious? That’s not what we discussed.
Guy X: can or not? My girlfriend is pretty im sure u will want also. You’re a guy also. She give u a blow job. After that u give me some time I will get a room for her we move out.
Me: this is ur idea or her idea? Don’t force her something she don’t want to.
Candice: its my idea..i want
Guy X: *now is guy X turns to be stunned by her remarks*
Candice: if I give u blowjob. But I want money also. $500.00.
Me: ok. Lai.
I pull down my pants and Candice came over and kneel down. Guy X wanted to leave the room but I said..
Me: eh.. u go where. U come in sit there and watch until its over. Later you two run away how?
Guy X came back to the room and sit at a corner to watch.
Candice was blowing me and Guy X was watching and stroking his dick underneath the blanket. Both of them are still naked.
Me: eh..dont cover! Remove the blanket!
Candice turned and look at him. His dick is erected and hard. He just watch Candice giving me a blow job.
I lie Candice on the bed and fuck her like how we usually do. Guy X was stunned.
Guy X: u say blow job only..
Me: what? Candice..u want me to fuck you or not?
Candice: yes yes please fuck me..please..

Candice leg was already opened and I just fucked her hard while the guy watches.

After I finished unloading on Candice..Guy X was already on the verge of exploding.

Me: ok..i settled already. u want to leave with her or u want to leave first?
Guy X: I go first I go first.
Me: so you will find a room for her and move out right?
Guy X: yes yes yes..candice I text u later
Guy X dressed up..never look back and ran off my house.
Candice: walan he block me already!!
Me: hahahahaha..u see his face turn from white to green to red to white again.
Candice: you wasn’t angry?
Me: I was..but how would I be angry when such a pretty girl giving me blowjob?
Candice hugged me and tell me she’s sorry. I brought her to my room and tell her she got to satisfy me today. Candice nod her head and I ram her the second time in my room.
Candice: u so naughty scare people off.
Me: one time scare him off so he wont come again.
Candice: he’s not my boyfriend..just met him on Tin app.
Me: huhhh..why u suddenly go Tin meet people?
Candice: hehe..i want try ma..
Me: I fuck u not often enough?
Candice: hehe..u only weekend once weekday once..last time I work pub at least everyday touch me..got satisfaction..
Me: I didn’t know you so horny and high sex drive.
Candice: now you know..
Me: ok la..like that whenever u want u just come in my room.
Candice: ok you say one ahh..dont blame me if I come in everyday.
Candice: just now that guy didn’t even fuck me..he just about to put in u come open door liao. I think he must be damn bad,
Me: HAHAHAHHA! BEST EXPERIENCE FOR HIM!