View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Thanks bros and sis for the encouragement. Glad to know my story is pleasuring you guys!

@lari whom asked If we feel awkward seeing each other in office.
Of course we do. I avoided office whenever I could and spent less time inside office. Especially right after the chalet.

Heres my update!

The conversation between me and Candice earlier in the car when I had dropped Qi Wen, Amanda and Joey at their house.
We arrived back home and I just lie on my sofa thinking about what had happened..
Candice: go shower first la
Me: awhile la..tired.
Candice: whats your thoughts?
Me: dunno if I did something wrong…
Candice: nothing wrong la.
Me: lai Candice
Candice walks over to me. And I pull her over and sit beside me.
I took her lap as my pillow and rested on her lap..candice use her hair to tickle my face and I just turned to my left where my face was facing her body.
After awhile I sat up, climb on top of her and pull down her shirt and start attacking her breast.
Candice: still want?
Me: yes..this few days u help me so much..and I didn’t pleasure you..i compensate you now..
Candice: horny den say la..
Me: you like me horny?
Candice: depends on your performance.
Me: do you regret having sex with me?
Candice: no..dont keep asking..fasterrrr
I had a quickie with Candice and I ask her to stay in my room for the night but she says she got laundries to do and need to call back home. So she rejected and we went into our rooms.

The next few days I avoided office and try to meet my customers. As I walk into office..all eyes was on me and it was rather awkward. During lunch I saw the four girls eating together at the pantry. I didn’t walk over.
Came back home approx. 8pm and Candice was sitting at the sofa.
Candice: so late today?
Me: ya..meet customer to have drinks
Candice: eat already? I got buy some food for u. if u hungry I heat it up
Me: its ok..dont want liao.
Candice: ok
I went to shower and now im like Candice I just walk out of the shower naked with at towel drying my hair. Candice doesn’t feel awkward. I just walk into my room and lie my bed.
Candice came in and sit next to me on my bed
Candice: I ask you ah
Me: ask loh
Candice: you like having sex with jie jie or me?
Me: why ask this?
Candice: answer me.
Me: different feelings..both I like
Candice: idiot.
Me: you don’t like den I don’t say anymore loh.
Candice: how about me and qi wen. Who you like?
Me: also different feelings.
Candice: all different feelings den u mind as well don’t answer.
Me: your jiejie is like we have sex passionately. She will satisfy whatever I want and she put in a lot of effort before and after sex too. You, you’re to me like a girlfriend and having sex is like a norm now..like I look forward everyday to come back and fuck you and unload everything into you and have a good sleep. Qi wen is like fucking a dream girl loh. I think she let me fuck she her body want but mind don’t want..like a different feeling. Like she wants to have sex with me..but don’t want to cheat on her boyfriend..but her looks and body definitely my dream girl. Her blowjob and sex lose you and your jie jie hands down. But somehow when I fuck her I like a lot also.
Candice: dream girl…*give me the stupid face*
Me: why?
Candice: *throws me her phone* shes been contacting with Qi Wen…

Conversation between Candice and Qi Wen:
Qi Wen: Candice thanks for comforting me and talking to me after chalet..im sorry I treated u badly before..thanks for helping me with the drinks during chalet.
Candice: its ok are you better now?
Qi Wen: you free can talk with me?
Candice: yes can talk..
Candice: don’t feel that way la..your boyfriend so far away he don’t even know what u doing here.. whatever u do here stays here ma.
Qi Wen: like im cheating on him
Candice: he might also be cheating on you..if you like just do whatever u want..but when u get married or u go back don’t do that loh.. now u also never confirm married to this guy ma.
Qi Wen: I dunno…
Candice: u see like me and like what amanda says that day.. come out play..whoever get serious loses. Just go enjoy..meet people la. Who knows u meet better people here ley?
Qi Wen: I don’t like meeting people ley
Candice: I bring you next time loh
Qi Wen: huh..ok.. thanks so much..
Candice: want meet this weekend? Come my house we talk.
Qi Wen: want ah..but you staying with kor kor right
Candice: ya..but you come he ok la..you’re his dream girl..he sure like you to come.
Qi Wen: I very awkward seeing him now leh.
Candice: you can use him as the first guy to satisfy yourself ma..since u want play but don’t want meet people.
Qi wen: don’t want la..so awkward like that..
Candice: wont la..i think he’s more willing to have sex with you..
Qi Wen: you now got have sex with him?
Candice: have..few days once loh..he want I will give him
Qi Wen: you don’t mind?
Candice: Mind what?
Qi wen: you not his girlfriend but you let him fuck you?
Candice: we satisfy each other ma..human needs..and he like u.. sure he will find ways to fuck you.
Qi wen: den u already having sex with him you don’t mind he fuck me also?
Candice: don’t mind la..u have sex with him I watch loh..or u want me to join?
Qi Wen: eeeeee..i don’t want
Candice: ahhahahaha joking la. U come la..i don’t tell him. See how u seduce him to fuck you.
Qi wen: I see how loh..but don’t tell him leh. This between us..i also dunno want or not..i feel like im cheating..i don’t want to cheat on my boyfriend.
Candice: u don’t say I don’t say loh.. u see how la..u want u tell me loh. Saturday I will be at home
Qi wen: okok
After 15 minutes
Qi wen: u really wont say?
Candice: wont laaa..aiyo. why?
Qi wen: I dunno if I should let him fuck me again..
Candice: up to you loh..if u trust him..anyway he already fuck you before ma..u see if u like having sex with him loh..if u like den ok what. If u want someone new or different people we Saturday go clubbing loh..sure many wolfs will want to fuck you.
Qi wen: don’t want. I don’t like clubbing and meet those people.
Candice: means u want ge ge fuck you la..ai ya just say la u want me help but you like don’t trust me leh
Qi wen: I trust u I trust u.
Candice: den this Saturday evening loh. I tell him u coming for dinner.
Qi wen: ok….but u don’t mention anything to him ah.
Candice: wont la..but dress lesser abit..i also want see if he can control when he see u at his house.
Qi wen: hhaahaa..orhhh ok! See you Candice. Love you!

Me: woahhhhhhhhhhhhh candiceeeeeeeee!
Candice: cherish your chance again!
Me: woah u’re like my god now..yes yes yes!
Candice: if you want more..listen to me from now on I arrange more for u.
Me: okokok..u help me plan.
Candice: you need to continue to satisfy me..not got qi wen u forget me. If you forget me I will bring her to club let people fuck her.
Me: don’t don’t…u want what u let me know I give u…just arrange her for me can..
Candice: see u good boy or not loh?
Me: confirm good la..help me ah Candice!

So Saturday comes and Qi wen came back with Candice with bags of food
Me: Qi wen…hello
Candice: qi wen..hello..i everyday come back u no Candice hello?
Awkward silence.

Qi wen was wearing a light pink low cut Strapless Floral Blouse. Her cleavage was well exposed. Bottom she was wearing a cream white tight skirt. Really angel pretty qi wen.

Candice: help and take plates la..stand there do what
I went to kitchen and get utensils..we had dinner together and I keep stealing glances at Qi Wen..she and candice both noticed it and im doing a little more obvious.

After dinner we talk about work a little before we go into my room to watch Netflix together. I was sitting on the left and Candice at the center while qi wen sits on the right. It went on for around 15 minutes before I start thinking dirty.

I use my elbow to push Candice a little. Candice look at me
Candice: I go take some drinks..

Candice went down the bed and went to kitchen to get Somersby. When she returns she walk to Qi wen and ask her to move in to the center. Qi wen kind of know her intention..she awkwardly move in without looking at me..her eyes focusing on the tv.

It took me around 10 minutes before I start moving my hands to hold qi wen hands..i took her hand and place on my lap..qi wen didn’t look at me and did not reject..i turned over..gave her a kiss..qi wen continue to look at the tv pretending nothing happen. Candice saw it and continue looking at the tv.
After 2-3minutes..i kiss qi wen again..she didn’t response again. This lightly touch her chin, turn her face over and kiss her lips. Her mouth did not open..i put my hands around her waists and she sits up a little to let my hands go through..she just sits there..my hands went up a little just below her breasts and I keep caressing.

I continue to kiss her lightly and she finally open her mouth to French me. When she start Frenching me..my other hands touch her fair white long legs..up down up down..i went a little higher up..and she stopped my hands..
I move my right hand where its around her waits higher up and my fingers squeezed her breast..qi wen didn’t reject.we French for awhile before my left and start to squeeze her breasts..left and right..i slipped my hands into her blouse and play with her nipples..

Qi wen moans lightly with her eyes closed

I move downwards and play with her pussy..she was already wet…I pulled her panties to a side and rubbed her pussy…qi wen legs was opened..her eyes closed and moaning softly..her hands was still on my lap and the other on the side of the bed.

Qi wen is letting me do whatever I want without resistance..i spread her legs, she just open up for me..i caress her breast she just let me do this.

Candice just look at me and I move her head to suck qi wen’s breast..i pulled down qi wen blouse on the right and move Candice head down… qi wen moans a little..i pulled down qi wen’s blouse on the left exposing her left breast and I suck it..now two of us is satisfying her..my hands caressing her pussy, mouth attacking her breast..candice also puts a finger at qi wen pussy..

To be continued…