View Single Post
Old 21-08-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quality massage and BJ - too much to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
All of the above comments are true.
One can still find MILF MLs who offer hard massage and BJ/BBBJ.
But even these are gems to be kept for private consumption.
Such MLs may only selectively offer BJ/BBBJ to customer(s) that she likes, and BJ/BBBJ is not in her standard menu at all.

Another consideration is hygiene. Some MLs who are known to give BBBJ will only offer BJ (with CD or wrap) whenever she encounters customers whose rod is not clean : with odour and stuff. This usually happens to those who do not regularly and diligently pull down their foreskin to do proper washing (for fear of pain or other reasons).

Finding young slim pretty MLs who offer hard massage and BJ/BBBJ is harder than striking Toto/4D.
Young slim pretty MLs have zero motivation to learn and to give hard massage - which is very tiring, before performing any specials.
yah sia
I got one in my list occasionally I will go back.
Normally she just jg for peeps.
But for selective client maybe, she bbbj and piakable.
Milf though. But very affordable, no choice.