Thread: Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendking89 View Post
Agree with u Bro, i also like females and have tried ladyboy periodically. Can understand the ecstasy of having both worlds aka a cock and breast at the same time.
The last time I had a ladyboy was in Kuala Lumpur, a Filipino ladyboy, charged me 600RM for 2 hours in my room. I requested her to be a slut and crawl to me while I sit on the double seater sofa smoking and enjoy my 2 cans of beer while she bbbj me and I requested her to be on her knees bbbj while looking at me sluttingly. For close to 90mins.quite obliging lady. Can see her erect cock while I fondle her breasts and cock while she is in her kneeling position. I guess she's a bit disappointed that I never venture more than bbbj. As I was still a bit hesitant on actual fucking. That's all I did with her.
Any bros think this shit is pervertish? Kindly share thoughts.
Not really pervert-ish but i think it's more of a fetish. Though i would done a 69 with her and ending either with me in her or her in me..lol. I tend to treat them with a bit of respect and less like a fuck toy. It's how i've gotten to know quite a few of them. And sorry to say, i can't give out numbers.