View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaha View Post
Last year I lost 10kg from 125kg to 114kg. Yeah I'm way overweight.... after dropping that weight by exercising my blood flow was better , pp got longer from reduce groin fat and more exposed pp makes it more sensitive.
The massage girl I was seeing for a few years said my performance and lasting power is much better, and I guarantee to come instead of needing hj to finish. This is from using 50mg of blue pill.

Then I got COVID. Fuck... gained weight since then back to 120kg. Can feel pp is shorter again and I get tired quickly. Worst part is COVID dick.... first session with her was limp dick even with pill. Next session was can't come... even when she spread leg rubbing pussy asking me to come on her face.... no bullet fired.
Last session I used Cobra120 pill and was hard but also difficult to fire at end. She was pissed at me because I went way overtime to cut.

Bottom line.... loose weight and get some cardio and weight training
What is cobra120??