Old 08-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonkster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for first time with Tiana. When i saw her i was relieved as her looks was my type. Like what others say, doesnt look so chinese but does have the clubber feel with the coloured hair and piercings. As she spoke to me all my nervousness disappeared, she really knows how to make you feel very comfortable and like shes known you forever. Really have the fooling around with a friend feeling. Super cheerful and service oriented.

Once started it was super sensual and i felt myself really relaxing until i felt her mouth around my dick. That was when i realised her bbbj is really heavenly and she has great stamina for it. Not easy for me to feel good from bbbj but hers was really one of a kind, sloppy and can deepthroat with no gag reflex. Sex was amazing as well, felt tight and her moans are super erotic. Eating her out was pleasant, tasted good and she came.

However, the biggest factor in all this was her personality and the conversation. As always, chemistry plays a huge role in this. It felt like our conversation was smooth like 2 old friends meeting up after a long time, and our personality types matched up, so during all aspects of our meeting it was extremely satisfying.

Overall, a very very sweet lady who will make you feel like youre the only guy that matters in the moment but also super horny and will do what she can to make you cum.

Thank you for the experience, and will definitely RTF if personal circumstances allow.