View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: My Tinder Experience in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgsyndrome View Post
I lived in Shenzhen for 15 months. It's got a lot of young and rich tech entrepreneurs. Plus it's next to HK. So it's about as materialistic a scene as it can get. But it's also very interesting because almost everyone there is from some other parts of China, so you get a variety, including some more down to earth northern girls.
Interesting. Variety is good but it probably take time for trail and error before you strike the lottery, I guess. Again coming from beijing and Shanghai, the natives are mostly from of military officers or senior civil servants, such as, doctors and/or university academia. Maybe from those background with strict home rules, they are more ready to experiment and explore when they are out to work. haha..

Not sure about today's young adults though... hope someone with recent experience can share.