View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Re: Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
99.9% of men also getting fat like pregnant with a big stomach fats. So same same la. 🤣
Hmm not really? I for one try to maintain my figure and definitely some other husbands also. Like I mentioned at the start, some ladies do take care of how they look even after they have family. and these are working ladies and not those tai tai type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ladies diet and lose weight to look their best on the wedding day. Some even start their weight management 6 months before the actual date. So after the wedding date, it's then they are not as self conscious about their figure.

My point is we always hear about ladies talking about their dream wedding. Hardly any talk about their dream marriage right? They don't care about their figures as much because they are taken (you married them). Better that she is fat than for her to keep asking you (AM I FAT?). Wah that question has no answers that satisfy her
Agree to a degree as that’s what I feel too. Since married liao then husband must take care and already enter the ‘trap’.. lol.. cannot leave also..