View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Hi bro Ah Hia, nice hotel you stayed in. May I know how much you paid for a room in new Lewis Grand Hotel ? And where can we make room reservation ?
Plan to stay there in my next AC trip. Tks
I paid 1419pesos for the room but they upgraded me to a better and bigger room.

The Lewis Grand Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by domz
to bro ah hia ....... sweeet hotel ....we were there on the 17th to the 20th this month ... we stayed in the royal amsterdam n i thought it was pretty ordinary.....except for the panoramic suite of course .
Royal Amsterdam is a pretty neat and comfy hotel to stay as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000
Bro Ah_Hia nice hotel. Even nicer are the girls!!! I mean the staff at the hotel. I was taking a llook at the pictures!!! Nice very nice!!!

Bro Ah_Hia next question is how much do you usually tip the jeepney driver? And how much is advised as the normal tipping rates for lets say the receptionist/security guard etc? Kindly advise i am not exactly sure about this!!! Need your help...

Bro Ah_Hia how come you travel so often? Man i envy you? Is it work or are you semi retired?

You mentioned your going there in the 3rd week of July? When exactly will you be there? I may be there during the 2nd and 3rd week of July. Thats why. My tickets are booked... So maybe we can catch up for a drink.
Yeah nice hotel and cute girls.

Tip the jeepney driver ?? Never.
They are like our local bus drivers. tip for what ?
Just pay the normal fare of 8pesos per person. From July 1st i heard it's going to be 9pesos per trip.

I dun tip reception or guards. I just give them chocolates.
Room service 20-100pesos.
Waitresses in bar 20-50.
Waitresses in restaurents 50-100.
Bar girls 300-1000.

When are ur dates ? PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongStar2000
1) What was the highlight of the trip?
2) Any Gems amongst the bars that you discovered? Hard to ask if any SYTS are gems cause by the time we get there we
3) What are the current rates for Barfines/Any changes/Tips to girls in the mornings?
4) Any nice mamasan contacts you have?
5) I heard that Roadhouse has a Refund policy if the SYT does not perform as promised or leaves earlier than promised? Ever heard of it?
1) Staying in the new hotel
2) Gems are mine for the keeps ! Anyway, u'll never appreciate my treasure booty cuz to each his own.
3) Barfines still start from 1000p onwards. No changes as of the last increase.
4) Sorry, i dun contact mamasans.
5) Heard of it but i never tried cuz I already have a very hard time chasing them out in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972
where is this place , mind to provide more
thanks
It's THERE