View Single Post
Old 29-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Went on a rampage today. Just tried the famed Ang Pai, Ki Ki. Here is my fr:

Face: 8.5/10 (Chio, looks that you seldom see in this line of work)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...foot soldiers will need a little walking about 500m away from nearest mrt...otherwise, its a quiet estate with security...)

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy enough with clean towel and nice ambience)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural D cuppers) able to tune and caress but not zhut zhut

Body: 8/10 slim at right proportion

Massage: 6/10 (Gave light massage to loosen myself as she uses her fingernails to caress your body and balls)

Kissing: N/A (Light peck on the cheek as she looks at you seductively)

Catbath: 7/10 (Did kisses and licks on both my nipples and body)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 Nice person to talk to but from her eyes can see that she has stories. 有故事的人. She can't seem to let go of herself to be in this line though...

HJ: 10/10 she did in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious...as she waited patiently, did all seductive moves before I relent...

Overall: 8.5/10 she is a gem for keepers for her looks, body and everything. Will score higher if she could let loose but I really respect of her boundaries and such....
Ki ki is ang pai meh??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES