View Single Post
Old 28-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro slacker88,

Hyatt Beijing is indeed a better choice!
Anyway, you will be able to meet up wit Bro shangkuan's lady OKT in Beijing and I am sure she will be able to show you all the fun. Take note that you must at all costs, avoid going to any of the KTVs along WangFu Jin, even if the gals/guys are trying to pull you there. This will happen very often as you walk along the street. Once you step in there, you will be much poorer, by at least a few thousands RMB for just a few hours. Dun get conned! The good fun are always found from people who knows the place well, and these KTVs are the good ones, not the ones along Wang Fu Jing.

In any case, I will be doing a "reunion party" with Bro Shangkuan in Shanghai tomorrow. I will only be in Beijing in mid Nov, around 16 Nov or so. My cow will be travelling down from Shenyang to join me for a couple of good bonks in the next 3 nights. Hopefully, you will be around in Beijing then......

Cheers!

It's so nice to see someone raise the "warning sign" here. There are many touts ( ladies and men) along Wang Fu Jing areas. It's easy to fall prey to them bc'os some of the gals looks so "decent and sincere". Some even try to speak some dialect to attrract attention. Never ...never go with them.

I been to the KTV in Wang Fu Jing Grand hotel with some Chinese friends. It's quite a good joint with many sweet mei2. My host got a 40% off the total bill. This is what we should strive for if we will to patronise this place.

Cheers