View Single Post
Old 29-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Agreed, Hard Rock is easy and the FL girls will approach you, especially if they know you are foreign. I took a girl out before for 1000RMB for overnight. Subsequently, got her number, was just a call away and she would come to my hotel room. By the way, understood from her that the girls there are actually protected and there is someone there watching their back (they paid "coffee/protection" money for it).

As for San Li Tun road, it can be fun, but do not follow those street touts to their backlane KTV, etc. If want to, ask the OKT to bring the girl out to the main street for you to see. He will do so, one by one. For me, I paid 800RMB for overnight.

As for KTV, I do prefer to go to those joints pratronized by the locals there....for fun and also cheaper. There is one at the Chong Wen Men Fan Dian (hotel) 3rd level. Charges are :
- Big room with 10 cans of beer + fruits, etc only 800rmb
- Small room with 6 cans of beer + fruits, etc only 600rmb
- Mummy - 200rmb
- waitress - 100rmb
- Hostess - 300rmb
I used to be a regular there and got a 20% discount. In addition, when the beer finished, the mummy/hostess would even arrange for free replenishment of 6-10 cans free !
I had my regular girl there and she took very good care of me. If fact, she stayed with me and after first night which I gave her 1000rmb, subsequent nights she did not want any money from me...Now that I in Shanghai, not in Beijing....do miss her.

Have fun !!!