View Single Post
Old 29-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by blursam
I used to be a regular there and got a 20% discount. In addition, when the beer finished, the mummy/hostess would even arrange for free replenishment of 6-10 cans free !
I had my regular girl there and she took very good care of me. If fact, she stayed with me and after first night which I gave her 1000rmb, subsequent nights she did not want any money from me...Now that I in Shanghai, not in Beijing....do miss her.
Have fun !!!
Sorry, I have to point out that your story is quite mis-leading if we do not read it carefully.

So, she is yr regular gal....that's make the whole world of different. It's not a straight buy one night get one free kind of stuff right ???.

Brother here got to be awared that this is not a norm case....if it ever come by...it's a "big" bonus...and those who know PRC well enough will know that this is a very rare case, normally it dosen't happen this way....unless you really look like Tom Cruise......

Last edited by Sinoview; 29-10-2003 at 01:45 PM.