Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Where to play in Paris

This week promptly had to go to Paris for business purposes. Last day relaxed and ended up in some neighbourhood in the center with a few cafes, bars. Nothing special, but then my eye caught a massage shop in a side road. I entered, an older PRC lady was standing behind the counter and another older PRC lady was sitting on the sofa. One hour massage would cost me 40euros, quite expensive. I asked her if anyone speaks English. At that moment a very CHIO and tall gal came out of a room. "BINGO!" I thought! I asked her if she wanted to do massage for which was ok for her.
Room was clean and comfortable. Her massage was slow and sensual. She was PRC, about 25 yrs old (probably a student but I didnot ask) and it was very nice talking to her. Without going into details: after I turned I got a great great hj! Heaven! Damage total: 80 euros.

When my hour was over, I showered and went out of the room. Then I met another PRC syt! This one was so lovely that I immediately took another hour with her. She was more of a petite type. Could not speak English, only Mandarin and some French. After I turned..boy oh boy! She had a shy smile on her face and looked me in the eyes, which made her extremely sexy. Those small hands working my meatstick was awesome!

Bros who want to know the location can pm me. But remember two things:
1. This is a far away city, so I am not sure if these two will be there next week, month..
2. Expensive: I paid 160 euros (s$270) for two hours.