Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Guide to avoid being KC by WL

frankly speaking, it takes two hands to clap. no one force you to give the WL extra money or buy house in China for them or buy them LV or iphones or ipads or Omega or Rolex

to the WL, after going back to China it seems very hard if not, almost impossible to return to Singapore, although I have seen at least 5 cases of our bros who eventually settle down with their beloved WLs in China. Serious. They relocate to China to be with them, the so called Geylang love stories, and true stories. They met the WL parents, married the WLs in China, bought house and settled there for good and even look after the children which the WLs bore with their ex. These bros are either highly educated or pretty successful businessmen, and being single unattached of course. This is fate. The Wl touched their hearts or they got attracted to them for some reason I also dont know.

if you have no wish to marry them or take them in as fulltime mistress next time, then why bother to be KC by them unless you are willing to do so.

The WL are real people with real feelings. They are made of flesh and blood. They have emotions.

Some were badly hurt emotionally in the past and do not believe in true love. For this type they want to maximise their potential to get money and stuff they can in Singapore.

Most are here to earn money to pay off debts (credit cards, family loans, losses in business, money owed by ex-hubby or ex-boyriend etc), while others are here to earn money to have a better life in future (buy houses, setup small business, pay for children future education etc).

Objective is simple, need hard earned cash. So, how would you like to help the WL other than paying for her services? It is up to individuals.

We have seen the Geylang true love stories. We have seen the Geylang KC stories.

Got my point?

Try to understand the WL well enough before you even think of anything beyond the pay for sex. Dont jump in too quickly. You wont miss the boat actually, as there are lots of boats. But of course if you find that she is the one and only one for you, for some reason only you know, then you work hard to secure her.

I have mentioned in my previous posts about my purchase of LV, Iphones for a few WLs and they just delete my wechat after they return to China. And for those WLs whom i did not buy these for them, we still contact via Wechat and we even went on holiday in China and Thailand but of course at my expense.
Bro, i agree with what you have wrote here but dating wl to thailand is a bad choice. We go there to explore sex and not to be tour guide.