Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2012, 08:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

In this house I have only try An Ni, two time to be exact.

What I like the most of her is GFE power is max, her sweet smiles, joviality, cute etc...although she may not have the prettiest look and best body.

For bro who like the gal to be on top, she may dissapoint you as she doesn't know how to perform it, really need experienced n patient bros here to guide her along But since I'm not so particular on this, it doesn't minus off the point i give to her on FJ as making love with her is just like making love with your GF as she is also enjoying the process. She told me she only got one bf before who can only last for 3 minutes. Since she is still new to this trade with not much experience in making love, it could be the reason she is able to be stimulated.

Does anyone find her look and character like Selina from S.H.E?

RTF? Must for me as I kena KC by this sweet n cute babe