View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Who are your favourites chiobus?

Expect lots of pics here! Was going to post some ultra hi-res ones but for the sake of a better viewing experience I took a middle ground. Collecting these pics have become a hobby of mine, and it's focused on beauty so they won't necessarily be NSFW.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some 9/10s for me might be 6/10s for others and vice versa. But taste is subjective and I believe we can respect everyone's.

It's hard to say if I have a specific type, as I grow older I feel my taste also grew wider. I've even grown to appreciate black women. But maybe I'll save that for later haha.

I'm also keen to hear bros stories about meeting absolute beauties irl, don't necessarily need to gpgt, this is just a TCSS thread.

Ok enough talk...chiobu time

Dilraba Dilmurat

Love her exotic Xinjiang look. Can pull off both the elegant and cutesy looks effortlessly. That's probably my fav pic of hers.

I am a leg guy and was smitten by her very short pleated skirt in pics uploaded on her weibo few days ago. But gotta say they're a bit too skinny.

She's still a 8-8.5 for me thanks to her looks, but also depending on makeup, attire, bloatedness etc.