View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

So, for those who are curious about it. The next big swinger Cruise is in April out of Miami. The ship is the Celebrity Infinity which normally holds 2,170 passengers. But for this cruise, it might be cut back down to half the passengers for that to make sure there is space for social distancing. As well, there will be no more orgy rooms set up, which is a great disappointment and really contrary to what a swinger cruise is. I personally feel that the cruise should be canceled, but Florida is getting a lot of vaccines and as far as I can see, they are 1 month to 6 weeks ahead of singapore. I mean more then half a million people have already been vaccinated in florida and the program there is scaling up. As well, all the stops have been canceled accept one. For me, its really not good enough. To travel all the way there for just one stop. And you basically have to be meeting people I don't know how, and fucking them in your cabin or go to their cabin as there is no orgy room. Not quite the same. The November swinger cruise looks like a better bet.

Here is a post from a pissed off couple who will be canceling their April cruise.

"Here is the latest information from the Charter Operator regarding this April, 2021 cruise.

However, what they are not including in the release is the fact that this ship DID NOT undergo any sort of "revolution" update and retrofit, which in-fact was postponed indefinitely several months ago, so don't expect anything new or modern as advertised! This plus the change in itinerary to a single port at the cruise line's private retreat in Haiti is rather disappointing, especially without offering to reduce the fare basis to reflect their savings in fuel costs and port charges!

Keep in-mind that it will be reasonably likely that all passengers will be required to show proof of COVID vaccine immunization prior to boarding!

Here is the current release:

"The April 2021 Bliss Cruise Charter on Celebrity Infinity has NOT been canceled.

Our April 2021 charter has been fully paid for and both the Bliss team and Celebrity are currently working toward an on-time departure. We all want to get back to having fun and enjoying life!! That being said, the CDC has ultimate authority over cruises that originate in the United States. In line with the new protocols that have been administered by the CDC, the following are being discussed and are expected to apply to the April 2021 charter:

While not definitive, it is likely the charter will have a limited capacity, possibly as low as 50%. Buffet dining will not be self-serve. Regular and specialty dining will likely be limited to two passengers per table. Entertainment venues will require social distancing, this includes the theatre as well as many others. Our nightly themed dances are expected to have serious limitations. It is unlikely that public playrooms will be available." "