View Single Post
Old 26-04-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its actually not that all bad,bro. Just that when the waiter in Gadeno was taking my order, he was actually talking to someone else. Not focus enough, lack of concentration. And yet he could repeated twice that the fried rice and flying noodle is, "no spicy, no chilli",hehehe...and he wasnt facing me when he said that. He was facing his other colleagues, seems to be in a rush.
Went over to NHM to try the noodle before the sg lockdwn. It's actually not bad & rather interesting. Not cheap.

i think all mee goreng there comes with a bit of chilli, or rather it's hw that would be cooked in their culture.

Quote:
Not for us to judge (at least not now). But time will eventually tell.

Much often, i would tell my good friends around me while in Batam...be humble because what goes around ALWAYS comes around. Human's work, heaven's watching.
can't agree more with this when other's went off-topic, & as what u may have said before...

Quote:
There is no fix concept in posting any kind of fr,as long as everything posted were within topic. Dont have to take whats said online too hard or be sensitive by what/how others look at you, do move on...and continue to stay focus on thread title, so as to cut back on going out of point.

I believe what's MOST important to many in here would be...to have a good time in Batam. Right?