Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by suparjopento View Post
no 1 (top left) - got id / name? never seen this picture

no 2 (top right) - try her before at Penampang baru near servay and her name is Eyka, service was bad, come to very dark room only depend on phone light, fuck but not open shirt and skirt, only pull down bra and remove panty, she on top but reverse (see behind only), fuck for few minute only and she claim her pussy hurt, only fuck one position, then she sloppy raw bj and cum inside mouth, rushing say got other customer waiting la, not worth

no 3 (bottom left) - got deal before but never try, service was 200. when arrive she is a milf and look very old, then reject and didnt take it

no 4 (bottom right) - yes, she shemale. first she say she do massage only, but later she offer sex with high price, she didnt admit she was a shemale before but when later she tell, for me not worth to play shemale anal with high price, dont want to battle sword, haha
Thanks for the info bro, the no 1 is found in michat name sophia,got 2 account(but both she dint add me.only in greeting talk).she do service in likas la with rm250.want try but never heard any report