View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

Becca Part 7

Me: “Aiya then she’s out of my consideration. I don’t fuck virgins.”

B: “Is it? Why? I thought all guys want to fuck a virgin”

Me: “Hedonistic people also got morals one leh. I cannot take a girl’s virginity when I have no intention of committing la. If I take liao it’s not fair to her.”

B: “What is hedonistic?”

Me: “Uh…just think of it like people like us who have no problems fucking around la”

B: Oh I learn a new word, next time I can impress people hahaha”
I laughed as she repeated the word a few times.

Me: “Anyway, Chloe is no longer fuckable now that I know she is a virgin.”

B: “Oh no, she will so sad if I tell her….she likes you leh. You cannot tell meh?”

I acted dumb and replied “Really? I don’t know leh”

Becca rolled her eyes, “Don’t act la, she so obvious is like you. She always tell me she don’t dare ask about your relationship with JL”

Me: “We told all of you we not together what, what’s there to know?”

B: “But girls are sensitive mah. Not together is one thing but you and JL so close. Chloe actually is quite traditional thinking one, but she really likes you leh. Got one time she told me she wants to give you her first time”

Me: “Siao ah! Please tell her not to be so silly. I will prefer it more if she finds a guy who really likes her and then have a normal relationship”

B: “Who don’t want that? But guys are assholes la, all my exes always cheat what. That’s why I also end up sleep around, no need commitment still can enjoy.”

Me: “Chloe knows your lifestyle one right?”

B: “We are besties leh, we even see each other naked”

Me: “Wah, you two got lesbian tendency ah?”

B: “Not les la, I tried before but I don’t like enough. Is got one time we both a bit high so we started kissing, then I went to lick her pussy….eh shit, I talk about this also feel horny….”

I pulled Becca towards me to cuddle her. With her head on my left arm, I used my right hand to start roaming her body. Becca instantly moaned.
“Uhhh…ohh….ahhh….”

Me: “Tell me about you and Chloe’s experience”

B: “I…cannot…concentrate…..if you keep touching me…”

Me: “Tell me what happened after you licked her pussy”

B: “Uhh….She liked it lor…then I asked her to try to lick my pussy too…and I tell you I was damn surprised, her tongue is fucking long! And she lick my pussy until I damn high”