View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

And there was a night when KTV gal got kang tao and I was left alone. So I drove to SS and began to buy things I dont need, so as to chat with May.

Bought many stuffs and I went to May's counter. As its rather late , so I was the only customer and her colleague went for her break. And luck was with me, it started to rain heavily and I was stucked at the counter with her.

We started chatting happily as the rain poured heavier, and no other customer came in. From our conversation , I started to know more about her and I told her about my "sad" story in order to get her attention. As it went, we exchanged numbers and I had to leave when the rain stopped..

And I continued to press on by messaging her and we text each other non stop that night till the next morning when she finished work. I offered to send her home but she declined..this I like..