Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Nice thread.

I've used both SB and SA in the past. Met up with many girls over the past 1.5 year so want to share my experience.

Just a note: I'm generous with money so some might say I'm carrot. lol. My aim is just to fuck poly and university xmms. Just personal preference.

Girl One:

After chatting here and there with multiple girls, I quickly arranged for a meet with a girl from SA.

First meet, met a 20-year Uni girl. We arranged to meet in hotel room cos I dont want to be seen in public. She said no sex on first date but okay with hotel. Not sure what's the protocol is since I'm new to this sugardating scene so just go with it. 150 for the first meet.

When she showed up, i sian half. Catfished. Very short (which I like) but is not slim like in the photos. Nevermind, face is cute. We proceeded to room and I told her to get on the bed and chat.

She speaks well. Can tell she's a real Uni girl. After a few minutes, I started to talk about sex and asked her about her experience, whether she masturbate, if she's clean shaven and all that. Just to get her horny. Started to french her and I also fondle her b-cup over the tee. Pretty shiok feeling. Hand went into her shorts and can feel the wetness over her panties. She tells me she's feeling horny but told me she's not ready. Says she's okay with raw too. My didi damn hard at this point.

After some more deep frenching and fondling, she tells me need to go and we arrange to meet for sex next time. But i decided to not contact her further cos her looks and body not up to my standard.

Girls 2 & 3: Want to be paid for drinks/cafe dates with no sex to get to know each other first. About 200-300 for the first meet with no sex. Met at a bar since it's dark so lesser chance of being seen by someone I know.

As I said, since I was new, wanted to see if I can find a long-term arrangement so was okay with paid dates for the first one. Looking for a young uni girl with gfe to be my long-term sex slave. But after first date, both would give excuses saying need more time and all that nonsense so I just dropped them.

Subsequently, if no sex on first date, I just don't bother anymore.

Girls 4, 5, 6+: Thereafter, all girls I met were okay with sex on first date as I made my intentions clear. These girls were familiar with the scene. I did ppm but they were mostly exclusive arrangements (or so they tell me). PPM-wise about 600-800 and they stay for a few hours. You can do 2-3 shots most of the time.

After a few meets, they were okay with raw since I'm "long-term" already. But stay safe, and recommend to go for tests first. (There are HIV test kits you can buy and results out in 20-30 minutes).

I don't go for monthly allowance. It's dumb. They can take your money and ghost you.

Out of all the girls, I remember this particular 20 year-old most fondly. Not SG girl but a foreign student. This one i really kenna KC and cannot stop thinking about her. Luckily she had to go back to her country. But she was so submissive yet horny at the same time. Lets me do anything even film our sex.

She's always so wet, she cums in foreplay and cums during sex. Always wets the bedsheet after sex with her juice. Pussy no smell and I always slurp up all her juice for the nutrients. Can use toy on her and she loves it. Slim body, natural b+ tits suits her frame, pretty face, super kissable lips, and dresses up well. Best part, I pay her much less than our local girls.

TBH I dont know if I want her to come back or not.

Conclusion:
The benefit of SA/SB is that girls are not like FLs. I like the young ones because they are really fertile so they get horny and wet very very easily. They also don't show blackface like the FLs. And after a couple of meets, they get very comfortable with you. Only thing is, many still cannot cim or cof.

However, Singaporean girls that are on these sites, really overprice their worth. I've been with much much much better girls (looks, body and service-wise) from other countries with prices quoted at 50% less than sg girls. Worst part, some ugly fat girls want paid dates and treated like a real high class sugarbabe. Those are a joke. Just go to SB and see for yourself.

PPM sugar babes for the most part, tend to be a little less choosy but also not the best girls you will find in the market. Actually, I have also seen some of our FL Dome 4 girls on the dating sites as well. So do know some of them may be FLs. But there are gems to be found and exclusive long-term arrangements can be had even with ppm.

Good luck to all in your search for a great satisfying fuck.