View Single Post
Old 27-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
You think future g/f dare to wear that pantyhose in public ? Actually must try to get those trans @ Changi Village to wear and parade. They sure have got nice legs.

Your rep power still zero leh. You must post more and gain rep power. When you have at least something in your rep power, just click on the icon above your rep points and follow the on screen prompt.

Bro, any personal pantyhose sex romp to share ?
maybe not in public but inside a room .... anyway i'll be more den happy if she wears those normal pantyhose ( except thosse u find at watsons and G.P) out in public...

pantyhose sex romp.. hmm have yet to do it. but i used to ask my ex to wear pantyhose out, telling her its really nice on her, this and that.. espicially praising her legs