View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
hi angmolover!
just curious, are you handsome or attractive in real life? i am sincerely asking as I am too hoping to find FWB, but I am not sure where can I go start looking for them.

preferably married FWB so that we both can keep secrets.
would you have some advice?
To tell you the truth, this is a long answer to your question. I am not looking like Brad Pitt, but I am decent looking. I am in the Merdeka generation, so everything is going like hair, etc. Pouch in the stomach, LOL. But still fit and and exercise 3 times a week.

In your case, looking for an FWB is not really clearly defined. Finding an FWB has never been a problem for me and I think for many people. But finding a FWB that will let men fuck her and at the same time, let you fuck other women..... in front of her is a much more challenging proposition.

TYpically, an FWB is a usually a one on one situation when it comes to sex. For them to get into a swinging scene or group sex with you is a totally different situation. It takes another woman to accept this.

A lot of FWB situations that I have been involved in is actually not online or through any dating sites. Its mostly personal relations, people that I have known for a while and yet never expected them to also want a sex relationship outside their marriage. It starts with talking to them.

All the examples I provide below are actual live situations.

I had a neighbour many years ago, and she lived next door to me with her divorced mother. I always thought she was a SYT and at that time I was much younger and had the hots for her. But nothing happened because of the mother's presence. We lost touch but recently, I found her on FB and we reconnected. Met at a pub for drinks and makan. SHe is married by now, and has a kid. Had a lot of laughter during our meeting, I wouldn't even call it a date. During the conversation, I found out she was a suppressed nudist. LOL. She likes to walk around her flat naked! Even in front of her daughter. LOL. The husband was also the same. She told me she has no problems traveling by herself and going to remote beaches and going topless and she loves sex too. I would never have thought she was like that. So, right now, we have a FWB with me and her only, and I am gradually trying to get her used to the idea of traveling for swinger events or cruises and fucking other guys and girls. We will see how that goes.

I have other FWBs that were classmates of mine. So, I know them for a long time. But by now, their marriage is either dead or on live support. And their kids are grown up. I found out by accident when we went out for makan that they were fucking other guys on the side because their husband was not giving them anything and also at the same time was fucking other women too. So, I said, why not fuck me too!. Of course they did. We booked a hotel and had a 3sum. One of them accompanies me on a cruise when I go to the US. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that they have no problems fucking anyone else, so the swinging lifestyle was perfect for them. And I introduced them to it. One of them is bi, so its more of a bonus in the swinging world.

Another example I can give is my cousin. He is an even bigger cheongster then me. He works in a public job and manages one of the country clubs. In his job, he meets many rich divorced or widowed tai tais that come to his club. He is naturally charming and flirty. Some of these women became his FWBs. One of them even offer to bring him for a Europe cruise expenses paid by her. But his FWBs, non of them will agree to go to a swinging or group situation. They are all too scared or afraid that people will find out.

So, I guess the answer to you would be to try your group of friends first. Identify those singles or in unhappy marriages.

Last edited by Angmolover; 04-01-2022 at 05:44 PM.