View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

My feelings exactly. I have met some Chinamen bosses who are educated and are nice and professional. So I won't say all like that. The problem is these people we meet are probably from the rural areas or have a bit of position in their company so they behave like boss.

Anyway, to be honest, I super long never go riverside at PNH already. Last time I was there was USD 50 to bring a girl back. This was B4 the China invasion. Nowadays I dunno. BUT I was in Sihanouk and a friend brought me to a local KTV, he brought a local girl back and she asked for USD 150. He had to bargain to bring it down. Agreed price was USD 100. In Sihanouk, all the KTVs have different girls. Like I said. Sit down already USD 150. Bring back at least USD 350. These are Thais and Viets. It's madness.

Recently in PP I also go to a pub. Knn. There also have Thai girls. Same price. I can't remember but was about 120 to sit and 350 to bring back. Ar gar ar gar about there la.

But when bros come u won't want Viet or Thais right? Seow. These can get in SG or we can travel to their homeland. Don't talk about China. Thats even more crazy.

The best thing u need when you come Cambodia I feel is you need a local to bring you to those local places. Still can find those restaurants to eat and can choose girl wan. Went to 1 in Wednesday. Girl tip is like USD 10. She sit down eat and drink with you whole night until you leave. I am quite sure these girls cam bring back becasue my friends we exchanging Wechat with them. And 1 of them, when I went 2nd round with him, was receiving messages from the girl earlier. I dunno how much though, but if I guess should be USD 100 or below ba. That's really the cheapest I think.

I do know of the Geylang areas in Cambodia. U know those sit in house type. Those are like USD 40 or below. Last time USD 20..but nowadays u know la, all increase leow.