Old 08-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Probably i've to rethink my plan of going to Cambodia to cheong. USD$350 for booking a girl is ridiculous in third world country. Why paying so much to fly there and yet paying so much to take girl ? Probably it is better to wait for Indonesia government to reopen borders for Singaporean. Few China pigs know Batam or Balai except those who have already stay in either Singapore or Malaysia for long period of time. However as i know most China pigs who go to Balai or Batam to cheong are WP holders here, they have to apply for Visas for going to Indonesia and they are budget travelers who don't have high spending power. So price of booking girls overnight there not going ridiculously high. Their costumers are basically Singaporean or Malaysian, some Singaporean or Malaysian may spend like idiots by pampering them with cash and gifts, but not many, not spoiling the market too much. As far as i know (pre Covid, never go there for 2 years), the most it cost to book a girl overnight there was RP3 million, however majority of them can get between RP1 million to RP1.5 million for overnight booking, I usually stay for 3 to 4 nights per trip there and spend below SGD$2000 for everything.