Thread: Bangkok HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post
Virgin bkk visitor, the hotel is my friend recommend one... Thanks for both the useful n useless reply... I'm not lazy... I never been there.. Thus the phrase "if u want me to check out any place so I can give FR later also can" ...

"hating others from ur own inability to help is the same as looking in the mirror n hating the reflection n not knowing what to do with ur life"
I think ur laziness is going to cost u the trip!

To start with, u already kenna played out by your friend on the hotel booking. He must have also think that u are damn lazy so just play u out like that!

Then ur foolishness shows (not just laziness alone now).... "ur own inablility to help", all those who replied u, they not only know Bangcock inside out, and all the good party places, they even speak Thai!!! So what u mean by "inability to help??". Its a matter of whether they feel like helping u or not! And most of these people are in fact right not squatting in Bangcock. If u know what to do, they will be more than glad to show u around!

Next, u said "not knowing what to do with ur own life"... these people u talking about, been there, done that... do it again and again... all those things that u wanted to know about in Bangkok... IT IS U WHO DUN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.

So... my conclusion... i guess u are "looking into the mirror and hating the reflection ....". U better get rid of ur stinking attitude and see if u can salvage the situation. otherwise u just PCC or go out and kenna Black Shops and get robbed and conned. Its not a threat, it is real and many knows it!

Meantime, I zap u first!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where