View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Anyone happens to have 29 FR forget to put her tag in my previous post lol 😂
Since no FR on 29 I go try out myself today just came out 10min ago and I can said her breast may not the one you all are keen about it. But as for the look I like it as my own personal preference. Service to me all almost the same it depends on what kind of service you are into it and what’s your expectations.

For me my expectations is not high cause only $60 so don’t expect to high expectations I go there is to relax and release that all as long the look suit me I will go for it.

You all know la old man Liao even if a syt is in front of me i might not even stand for long, old man look for CFM / Slut look plus teasing then old man like me can stand longer, if with the look of syt but doesn’t have any CFM / slut look with teasing also no point for me haha 😂.

Enjoy 😉