Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Location; H7R4L2
Name: Lin Lin
Type: Malaysian Chinese (Selangor)
Face/Body: 6.5/10 (looks tall, long hair)
BJ: 6/10 (kept spitting though)
FJ: 4/10 (missionary only & she slept thru it; pussy a bit tight though)
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 4/10 (close her eyes during BJ, no kissing and not much touching)
Hygiene: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Damage: $50 (it's a $30)
RTF: Not at all

Session summary: Light drizzles did not stop me from sneaking to Petain during lunch time. However, the wet weather did seem to keep many WL away because there were not many open doors. In any case I scoured through the area together with the relatively heavy lunchtime crowd and was about to give up when I went up to the 2nd level of H7. I knew Jac was away but have read FR on H7R4 Kelly and want to try my luck. Turned out the open was open but the WL was busy chatting on her phone. She looked quite good and hence I patiently waited for her before she realised that I was waiting for her and motioned me to step in. She ended her call early, asked for payment and stripped fast. She had a taboo just above her bum and I was like, already thinking of doing doggie and how my body will bump against the butterfly-like taboo. Asked her name and turned out that she was not Kelly but Lin Lin and she claimed that she only came to Petain 4 days ago. New blood! Went on to wash my didi thoroughly but had to dry myself. She asked me to lie down and put on the cap right away when my didi was still soft. She proceeded to give a catbath and stroking my balls. I was trying to touch her all over but could not do much due to her awkward body position. Her nipples not pinkish though. She performed suctions on my balls and then performed a routine BJ which was so-so but I was kinda of put off when she spat rather frequently. After a short while, she laid back and asked me to mount her and she put a pillow below her butt, supposedly for better penetration. I asked her to do iGallop but she said that she dunno how to shake (sianz). Anyway, I also wanted to poke this new blood. She had quite a bit of bush there. And the verdict is that she is relatively a bit tighter than the others in WL. But she closed her eyes while I was pumping her and it completely put me off. She would evade my attempts to kiss her or kiss her breasts. Asked her to open her eyes but she kind of refused. She was a complete dead horse and I totally lost interest at this point of time and my didi softened. Told her cannot cum and she said that she would finish me off with a handjob. She took off my didi and applied some lubricant and proceed to jack my didi furiously but at least she asked if I am OK. Got hard again and told her I want to mount her. She told me that it shall be my last attempt. She got me a new cap and laid down perpendicular to the bed and said that it would be better for me. I was like standing up pumping her but again her bochap attitude made me unable to cum. After a while, she nicely pushed me off to stop me. Washed up and left. She did smile when I was about to leave but all the damage was already done. Blowed $50 for nothing. RTF no way and I would only recommend brudders to look for her if you want to try a relatively tight pussy and new blood.