View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tang Tang is a wonderful and sweet gal.

Has been her regular since my buddy recommend her. Was very sad that now she do not do FJ anymore.

Upon entering her room, I was greeted with sweet smile.She gave me a bottle of ice water.

After shower, ask me to lie down and gave me a short massage. The massage was quite good, got the strength and also know how to press not those play play type.

After that, she was all over me within a matter of seconds fondling me all over....such a playful gal. We started frenching like long lost lovers then followed by a hellish ass rim by her.

She seem to be a queen of ass rim lick my ass hole till I feel so high.

After licking, i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Man, i would say her moaning is fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth.....marvellous scenario i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore,

I turn around and she proceed to BBBJ by her.

She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I mouth fuck her and deep throat her almost choking her. I push my cock hard and deep into her mouth.

In no time, I bust all my sperm out and I still hold on to her head and don’t let go and spread every splash of my sperm to her mouth nose and face creating a mess out of her till she summit and push me again then I realise my cock from her mouth and she rush into the toilet to wash out.

Service was fantastic. Try to experience then you will know what I mean.

I will keep her as my regular and look for her if i am sick of FJ.