View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [7 PARTS SHORT STORY] A Loving Gift

PART II
---- LONG SLEEPLESS NIGHT ----

I have been lying beside her, in a spooning position without any physical contact, for thirty minutes and I couldn’t fall asleep. It would normally take me less than five minutes to just doze off but in this instance, I have no idea why. It may be due to the joy of having Saanvi beside me; the butterflies in my stomach are still fluttering around, or it could just be because I had too much coffee today in the office.

Another twenty minutes or so have passed, she fidgets slightly in her position.

Another fifteen minutes passed and I had moved my body closer to her; my pelvis coming into a soft contact with her butt for the first time. We have now notched a new milestone; I am now in contact with the most intimate part of Saanvi, my pelvis on her butt. Liking the warmth of her body, I burrow deeper into her body with my stomach kissing the bottom of her spine.

Another fifteen minutes passed. By now, our bottom half is tightly pinned together like two pieces of perfectly fitted jigsaw puzzle. I gently spoon her by placing my arm over her hips trying not to wake her, placing my arm onto her flat tummy with the tips of my fingers tucked into the shorts she’s wearing.

Another ten minutes passed, she fidgets again; this time pushing her lower half further into my pelvis, trying to increase the comforting contact. Her left hand moves towards holding on to my left hand, which is still on her stomach slightly tucked away in her shorts.

Upon the contact of both our hands, blood starts to flow down to my penis for the first time that entire day. I begin to feel my erection pushing against Saanvi’s butt. Her butt moves slightly as if sensing there’s an object probing at her. My penis starts to stiffen ever so slightly again. I could feel my fondness for her evolving, crossing the chasm, moving slightly into the spectrum of love, and my body is now starting to reflect that feeling.

Sensing from all the fidgeting that she’s not asleep, I whisper softly into her left ear.

“Can’t sleep?”

She responds, shaking her head on the pillow.

“Turn around.” I said softly again.

Saanvi prop up her right shoulder slowly and turn her body around to face me, dislodging from the comforting physical contact. Her eyes closed, her dark dried lips giving off a weak smile. The warm city light basks softly on her face, accentuating her cheekbone.

“Did I wake you?”

She shakes her head on the pillow without opening her eyes.

“Why you can’t sleep?”

She shrugs her shoulders, mouthing the words “don’t know” to me.

“Is it warm?”

She shakes her head.

“Not comfortable?”

She shakes her head.

“Bed too small?”

She shakes her head again.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Hmm, why?” She whispered back, opening her eyes to half-mast.

“My lower body is not behaving now.”

She let off a soft, weak yet playful grin and a sharp exhale from her nose. She resumes to close her eyes.

“I know.” She paused for a second before continuing, “it’s okay.”

I move my face forward and planted a soft kiss on her nose. She widens her grin without opening her eyes. Another dose of blood has shot down to my penis on seeing her million-dollar grin. She responded by tucking her right leg between mine.

I move in slowly and planted a kiss onto her dark dried lips.

My body tremble slightly. A huge dose of blood just shot down to my penis again causing it to enter the state of semi-erected. This was the first time I kissed her. I would never have imagined, of all places be it in the rain, in a park, after a romantic candlelight dinner, that I would kiss her for the first time on my bed fully dressed in my clothes.

She smiled at me and licked her lips slightly.

I move in again and kissed her passionately.

For about ten minutes we were locking our lips without taking a pause. Our tongue wraps around and scrap against each other as we also sucked and bit on each other’s lips, exchanging waves and waves of saliva. My heart was beating so hard against my ribcage that I needed to change the pace, I proceeded to pull her up to a sitting position on our bed.

“Can I remove your T-shirt?” I whisper very softly to her.

She nods.

I grab the bottom of her T-shirt as she raises both her hands up in the air for me to remove her shirt. I pull it over her head and toss the shirt across the room. She places both her hands awkwardly on the bed by the side of her body, and then on her waist for a short while, and back to the bed by the side of her body stiffly. I examine her beautiful body; two sharp collarbones with her ribcage pushing out of her tiny, almost flat breast. Her shoulder small and slender, and her stomach flat and lean. Her black nipples, each protruding from an equally dark areola.

“You look so beautiful.”

She covers her face with both her hands as she blushes.

“Are you nervous?” I ask softly.

“Extremely.” She replies with a whisper.

“Don’t be.” I answer while planting a kiss on her forehead. “Just tell me to stop if you don’t feel comfortable, okay?”

She presses her lips together and nods.

In the sitting position, I plant a soft kiss on the tip of her black nipple. She trembles from the contact of the kiss as she grips tightly to the bedsheet. I proceed to suck on the same nipple. Her body trembles from the pleasure as she starts to moan softly. Her nipple began to tighten and swell in my mouth as her left boob pushes against my face with each of her heartbeat.

“Feels good?” I ask with her left nipple in my mouth.

“Mmhmm.” Saanvi mumbles to the affirmative with her eyes closed, head titled back with rapid heavy breaths.

Last edited by crit; 14-08-2023 at 05:55 PM.