View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Off came her panties – right here in the open.

And started riding the bike pantiless. We made our way back to the same bridge earlier. When we went up, wifey was wearing her panties. Now going down, no more panties. We stopped to take some naughty photos.

Most will not believe me. While taking the pic above, a passerby rode up the bridge and he saw us taking photos. As courtesy, he stopped to let me take the photos. I snapped these pics while he waited for us. He was actually standing right next to me, three feet on my left, watching wifey spread her pussy for the pose.

When I finished, I stood up, turned around and nodded at him to go ahead. He nodded back and smiled at me, giving me his approval of the scene.

When he rode past, I decided to capture the moment. I snapped another pic showing him riding past while wifey was still posing in the same scene.

Next.. riding into the busy marketplace.
Thanks for the updates. She's hot.