Thread: NZ Spa
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzspa View Post
Customs only checks to see if anyone buys duty-free wine? Every time you go to the customs, the customs officers will ask if you are a hotel resident or a tourist. Next time, brother, you only need to answer "i From NZ SPA". Most of them are ordinary car inspections

But because there are some auxiliary police stationed at the customs, our vehicles have become relatively safe.🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thanks bro, next time I try. They speak malay so I don't know what they asking. Usually I need to open my bag to let them see inside.

Sometimes the grab driver help say this is a Grab. Especially when they want to open his boot.

That's my main issue with NZ Spa, place is nice, food is decent, girls are decent... just the security when leaving.