View Single Post
Old 25-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigsword View Post
Haha sorry I don't mean it that way. I meant that I appreciate the sharing of your past. I think singaporean ladies are slightly different in this sense. The funny thing is some woman needs the commitment in order for anything physical to happen.
Singaporean women are in general very different from foreign women. But maybe your experience might differ.

Being Caucasian or wealthy helps a lot on top of being good looking, humourous and charismatic. Takes a lot more to get someone who lacks the overall package in giving a positive experience. Not worth it. I had a few experiences which I hate to be reminded of.

Once I met a local fat girl whom I just wanted to be nice to without ulterior motive. She ate like a pig at the restaurant and when I sent her home like a gentleman, no touchy, no hanky panky, she was still ok but suddenly when someone walked by, she shouted at me that she will never sleep with me and called me a creep when I have not even floated that crazy idea of doing that.. I was really caught by both shock and embarrassment.

Another time when I went to meet a local girl from a car club for a meal. Also, clean and respectful outing with no hanky panky. we were ok throughout but my friends started telling me later this girl went around telling others I molested her one day during a group outing. She was actually interested in another guy whom she was trying to catch his attention.

I got several other horror stories.
Local girls? Hell no...