View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
putting in my 2 cents worth ... i am married and had a couple of FB's.

some of them are fun, better in sex and has some qualities better than my wife but i will never ever leave my wife for any of them because i know it will shatter my wife's heart if i do that ......

but if Jennifer Aniston or Angelie Jolie ask me to ... that will be a dilemma for me.
Well said bro pendragon: wife is someone we married and cherished for the rest of our life. We don't choose the prettiest or best woman as our wife but one who love us the most. Thats the foundation of a marriage, for me at least.

As for TS, there is no love in a FB r/s. don't fool ourselves no matter how strong the feeling is. Emotion can be deceptive especially to one you have consummate r/s with. No matter how painful, control and suppress it. If you can't, it is time to let go as you have violated the basic term of engagement of a FB r/s.

Good luck, TS!