View Single Post
Old 16-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Shortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating pleasures

I lied down and she started catbathing me. At that time I didnt even know what catbathing was and all I knew was that when she started licking and suckling at my nipples, all I could feel was pleasure. All this time when I was with Alice I was missing out on fun like this, I thought…… But wait, im still an asshole, I cheating on my gf. Thsee thoughts plagued my mind.

However the reality of the woman who started rubbing my cock brought me back to the enjoyment of the moment. And I thought — fuck it —-- I fuck some woman here Alice dont need to know —-- I should just enjoy myself ya. As I thought that she started sucking on my pole and I gotta tell you bros, I legit almost came from the first sucktion she gave me

I had to compose myself and tried to hold back my cum, and in no time at all I had to release some light moans and groans as she took it deeper and deeper. As her saliva started covering my penis and the bbbj got more sloppy I legit couldnt hold it back alrdy

Lady: 宝贝要做了跟我讲 (when you ready to fuck tell me)
With my heart beating so fast and the unknown areas of pleasure clouding my mind, I immediately told her that I wanted to do it. Once the lady heard it she sat up, giving me a chance to hold back the cum that almost burst out moments ago

Once the helmet was worn she asked how I wanted it. I didnt know what I wanted and seeing my hesitation she headed towards me and mounted me cowgirl while I still laid there.

Once my rock hard cock entered her —-- wow… The warmth, the feeling of having your virgin cock wrapped around by such warmth and coziness almost drove me c razy. As she started moving up and down and I could see her melons bouncing in my face, I started sucking as hard as I could on her tits, wanting to enjoy myself as much as possible.

I remember as I looked up at the ladies face, I started going abit limp lol. Her face legit too much makeup already but I decided to focus on her tits and started fondling and sucking on it like milk will come out of it. (im a boobs lover)

Then came the moment that really defined my first time: she asked me while bouncing on me
Lady: 小弟你是处男吗 (are you a virgin?)
I nodded meekly but surprisingly the lady started doing something that I didnt think of —- she smiled and bent down and started kissing me and I instantly started kissing her back. The fondling of her boobs got more and more intense as the kiss was ongoing

As her ass kept bouncing up and down, I knew I was going to cum. I told her
Me: 要射了要射了 (im gonna cum im gonna cum)
Lady: 等等!(wait!)