View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Thanks for the encouragement guys – appreciate it!

As a side note, it is always nice to relive the past, if only to escape a shitty present right?

….Continuation

“Baby come inside me”

Those words reached deep into my soul and electrified my senses.

I remember the way she looked, the slight perspiration mixed with the light floral scent of her perfume and the moans she was making. It quite simply just drove me wild with desire. I thrust myself deep into her and exploded, holding her close to me while I cupped her boobs.

In normal circumstances I would have been satisfied and spent….but not this time. Her eyes were closed, she shuddered and was obviously lost in the moment as well. I was still stiff and deep inside her when she started grinding her butt in a small circular motion and giving out small moans of pleasure. Her distinctive scent, the look on her face, the sounds of her moans just turned me on even more and I could remember just wanting her even more, if nothing else just to hear those sweet moans again. I started thrusting into her again and she was half shuddering and moaning “Baby so deep, so deep, ahhhh” and it didn’t take long before I shot my load into her a second time.

By this time I could see the sticky white frothy mess that was all over her butt and my dick. She slid off my dick, oblivious to the semen running down her legs and turned around – wrapping her arms around me and kissing me before hugging me tightly.

I will never forget that night till my dying day. The sights, sounds and smells will live with me forever.