Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedy4 View Post
Also bumped into another balai 'refugee' of V14 - Riska. Another wild one. Wonder if this is the start of a wave of them coming here to G'land to ply their trade. Global financial crisis hitting BAlai too ?
These r the gils whos either free lances or no longer contract with OKT. Riska (V14)…hmmm..sounds so familiar. Like u said, no surprising though if u come across more of them at GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
it maybe legal but still in their head it worth trying making money out of us thru this thing.damn it!!!! do you know of any stall selling this Tongkat ali XP in TBK?I am going to cheong in weeks time n would like to try...
aiyah abang transformers,how da?camping lah pulak!!how we disguise ??EHHHHHHHHHH........
Yes. Wise move tere. Avoid bringing to TBK any enhancement of whatever pills u got tere. Juz dont let those leeches any chance of squeezing RPs fm us!

U tink the apotek there have Tongkat Ali XP??? I doubt so…unless its manufacture/process in Indon. I haven’t really get hold of them yet.

Ahem…xd..more than meet the eyes ya. Camping or not, Jr cant beat the great one.

Now tat we heard Nia, Riska and the other one of urs fm Rukko. Juz wondering wat if 1 nite we meet Wuxxx fm Villa at GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Thanks bro...it is enlightening.
Still lose out to u lah, Playboy. Juz look at the forum. U r everywhere, sifu. Again I must say…need to invest ur counter. Now urs worth 318.. more expensive than mine!

Well, TS started tis thread. Support him lah. Hopefully all bros post their FRs/Infos on TBK here so as to benefit Snrs, newbies and anyone who may wish to know more or cheong this beautiful fantasy budget island...